LEADING MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVIDER IN ILLINOIS.
We help businesses like yours leverage technology to reduce costs and improve productivity.
What we do
- Cloud migration assessment
- Private cloud hosting at JDA’s Tier III data center
- Public, private and hybrid cloud migration
- Desktop Virtualization A base image of your computer endpoint configurations with the latest security updates and mission-critical software means fast, consistent setups for users.
- Server Virtualization JDA virtualized server environments can lead to significant savings over the cost of physical servers. Pay for only the server and processing power you need, dial it back when you don’t.
Help Desk and Managed Services
- Knowledgeable, friendly, local help desk
- 24/7 engineers and technician availability
- Desktop and mobile management
- Network infrastructure monitoring with alert management
- Patching, security updates and service packs
- Inventory and asset management
- Antivirus and web content filtering
- Full software-defined WAN or hybrid implementations
- Add additional bandwidth without major re-architecting
- Real-time network and application performance analytics for fine-tuning business policies
Network Security Services
- Deep expertise across all facets of network and desktop security
- Network IDS/IPS and next-generation firewalls
- Internal security assessments
- External penetration testing
- Web content filtering and reporting
- Endpoint protection with host-based intrusion prevention
- Recurrent compliance audits
- Custom DR solutions that fit your business continuity plan
- Hot site with pre-configured virtual desktops and business-critical applications
- Flexible options cover environments of every size, device and OS
- Instantly visualize recovery point objectives (RPO)
- Sub-15 minute RTOs and sub-minute RPOs
- Full range of options from agent-based to dedicated, on-site appliances
- High-speed, direct from SAN backup with low resource utilization
- Agentless, hypervisor-based backup solutions
- Agent-based, continuous replication for public cloud deployments
Network architecting at JDA is a cross-functional process. We start by getting a solid understanding of your business requirements. What applications require the best performance? What are your compliance requirements? We then leverage the expertise of our in-house systems, security and technology experts to create a design that aligns with your budget and business requirements. The result is a state-of-the-art network, to which users, capacity and updates can be added in the least expensive, least disruptive manner
- Exchange migrations
- data center consolidations, storage solutions
- cloud computing and business continuity projects
- Lower employee costs Bring on staff to take on projects or seasonal peaks.
- Specialized skills and knowledge on demand Our IT experts not only have specialized skills for the job at hand, they are trained in making sure your staff is fully versed in handling the new environment before they leave.
- Lower Hiring Overhead JDA handles sourcing, screening and wages.
Why Choose John Drake & Associates?
We love the world of IT. Every one of us.
Even more, we love the idea that our clients’ ability to take advantage of everything that is cool about information technology is no longer limited to the four walls of a data center, the capex side of a budget, or the ability to add top-tier IT talent to the payroll.
JDA helps our clients leverage, maximize, upgrade, downgrade, expand, extend, navigate and interconnect; safely and securely, all things IT.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a third-party company that manages and assumes the responsibility of a defined set of IT and technology management services to its customers. It is a strategic method of improving operations that is commonplace among large corporations as well as small and medium-size businesses, non-profit organizations, and governments. As an MSP, the CHR Team can act as the client’s IT Department or can simply augment the IT staff that is already in place.
Businesses of all sizes and in all industries use Managed Services for a variety of different reasons. Small to medium size companies use MSPs to provide full IT services so they can focus on their core business and maintain operational cost control. Larger companies may use an MPS to augment the in house IT staff, having the MSP handle the more day to day tasks freeing up resources to complete more strategic projects. Companies that need 24x7x365 monitoring and alert will engage an MSP to assist with that coverage
Customers can reach our Help Desk 24x7x365 and receive help from a live technician. Response times to specific issues depend on the severity of the issue the client is facing. Our goal is to meet your enterprise needs by maximizing uptime and addressing issues as soon as they occur.